Summer in Czech is full of apricots
WHAT WE WILL NEED
- 4 eggs whites snow
- 4 eggs yolks
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoon of caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon of cake flour
- 3 tablespoon of coconut
- 1 whipping cream (at least 33 % fat, 250 ml)
- 1 mascarpone (250 g)
- 1 or 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 10 - 12 apricots (depends on size)
HOW TO DO IT
Use recipe for sponge cake (base) from previous cake (instead of cacao use coconut).
Prepare cream with apricots: Whisk whipping cream to final whipped cream. Use another bowl to whisk together mascarpone and maple syrup. Add whipped cream and manually mix together to smooth cream. Finaly add cutted apricots and mix slowly together. Now just stratify on the cooled cake with the way you like and finally decorate with apricot and melissa.