HOT DOG TIME!
It's BARBECUE-TIME, it's time for HOT DOG with homemade Coleslaw salad
WHAT WE WILL NEED
- good quality sausages (one per person)
- dark pastry (one per person)
- half of bigger cabage head
- 3 carrots
- 1/4 celery head
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (or if you like more spicy, add more)
- salt, pepper
- good mayo (if you like more lighly version try yogurt or mix both)
- lemonjuice from half of lemon (bigger one) or some kind of fruit vinegar (apple, grape)
HOW TO DO IT
First prepare Coleslaw - day ahead or at least a few hours in advance and then leave in the fridge for better taste. Gently cut the cabbage, celery and horseradish. Then carrot rough. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, mayonnaise or yoghurt. Mix it and put it in the fridge.
Now you just have to warm up the grill - barbecue the sausages and roast the half-chopped pastry (not completely to make a hotdog) and serve.
Put into a pastry a good dose of Colewslaw salad, then sausage and good mustard on the top.